Eddie Hearn said he would like to promote a boxing match between Conor McGregor and Paulie Malignaggi.
The pair infamously fell out when the boxer was brought in to help the Irishman prepare for Floyd Mayweather.
That collaboration was all too brief as Malignaggi left the camp soon after in a well publicised beef.Related Articles:
- SBG duo in action in South Africa
- James Gallagher to compete in charity boxing match
- Blaine O'Driscoll challenges for the CW Flyweight Title
- Philip Mulpeter vs. Nicolas Dalby at Cage Warriors 100
- Tommy Quinn vs. Konrad Iwanowski for MTK Title
- Cian Cowley returns at Brave 18