Clan Wars 33 has a new main event. Last night the promotion revealed that an injury had forced the returning Michael Doyle from the card and a new main event will take its place.
That fight will be Ryoshin's Makinde Adeyemi (0-1) vs. IFS fighter Daniel Olenjiczak (2-2-1).
The very well-rounded Olenjiczak has made four appearances under the BAMMA banner and has registered wins over the likes of Steve Owens and Jonathan Reid. A loss in his last fight at Brave in Belfast will make the Polish-born fighter all that more motivated on November 17.
Makinde Adeyemi had a very busy amateur career seemingly travelling everywhere around Ireland and Europe to ply and learn his trade. He made his pro debut in September this year but unfortunately lost via submission early in the first.
Now the powerful youngster will get a chance to register his first win and against a respected pro fighter in Olejniczak.
Clan Wars 33 takes place at the Ulster Hall on November 17. Remaining tickets can be bought here.
- Frans Mlambo in action this weekend at Brave 17
- Cian Cowley returns at Brave 18
- Cage Warriors Academy Ireland 2 set for February 3
- Artem Lobov vs. Michael Johnson set for UFC Moncton
- Joe Duffy slated to face Ross Pearson
- SBG's Philip Mulpeter to face UFC vet Nicolas Dalby