Five members for SBG's amateur team will make the short trip across to Preston (just North of Manchester) this weekend for UK Fighting Championships 3.
Sam Slater will defend his lightweight title against Kadeem Stewart while Elliot Levy will challenge for the promotion's welterweight title.
Here are the five scheduled fights:
LW Title- Sam Slater (SBG) vs. Kadeem Stewart
WW Title- Elliot Levy (SBG) vs. Joran Holmes
FW- Ciaran Clarke (SBG) vs. Connor Hitchens
WW- Fionn Healy-Magwa (SBG) vs. Liam Dooley
Women's CW 55kgs- Danni Neilan (SBG) vs. Karolina Wojcik
Related Articles & Videos:
- JMS returns on St. Patrick's Day in Canada
- Limerick's Sean Tobin to fight in Denver on March 18th
- Cage Warriors Dublin Fight Card
- Richie Smullen moves to 3-0 with win in England
- Cameron Else calls out James Gallagher
Click the image below to view our range of Boxing Gloves